[Mgs] Guy Fawkes Day

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Sat Nov 7 02:33:00 MST 2009

Remembers me of being in the UK - Warrington many times for computer
training.
The company I worked with had rented for the students some little rental
homes.
All evenings children came along asking penny for the guy.
Trouble was the kids did this in February as well as in several other winter
months.
Those foreigners did not know the real Guy day, so the kids took their
chances.

Cheers,

Hans
71 BGT