[Mgs] In defense of rear shock kits

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:35:13 MDT 2009

Folks,

When I first got my C, it wallowed in the corners like a drunken sailor. The
first time I tried a sharp corner I though I was going to roll. Since it was
released wiser heads of mine have overcome the initial objections.. I added
Spax all round, and an uprated front roll bar. Tamed the beast, and turned
it into an excellent road car for long trips.

Why not replace a shock that was developed years ago, and  take advantage of
years of shock development? I have made many changes to my BGT to modernize
it,  and will replace any part that has failed with a more modern one if it
is available.

Jack

69 MGC
72 MGBGT