[Mgs] Fess Up

Aaron Whiteman awhitema at panix.com
Fri May 29 13:55:04 MDT 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Glenn Schnittke wrote:

> I've never driven TOTALLY naked before, although I did rappel about ninety
> feet inside a theater naked once. It's actually more comfortable than you'd
> think. Maybe I shouldn't have admitted that. My car is red.

I too, have never driven naked.  It seems unwise, with the vinyl
seats.  That said, I have worn a kilt.  Let me just say that kilts and
MGs in summer don't mix particularly well.  Especially at 70mph.

I have a red, or maybe it's now green '75 MG with no special
celebration associated with it, so it's not me!

--
Aaron Whiteman
Pullman, Washington