[Mgs] batteries and starting

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 25 14:55:18 MDT 2009

I think the battery size is Group 26. BTW, some brands of these batteries
have flanges at the bottom intended for bolt-down brackets (used on some
cars instead of the more common over-the-top holddowns) -- if so, these may
need to be trimmed off in order to fit down into the well (a utility knife
or hacksaw blade is sufficent). A built-in strap or handle is strongly
recommended (seldom if ever seen on 6V batteries).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149