[Mgs] batteries and starting

Richard Gosling rbgosling at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 02:17:37 MDT 2009

Worth checking prices, but I found that a single, high quality, 12V battery
cost no more than one 6V battery.  Since you know you need to replace at
least one 6V battery, you might as well spend the same money and buy a 12V
instead, unless originality matters a great deal to you.

Richard & Sammy ('73 Black Tulip BGT)