[Mgs] New spitfire owner in Ft Meyers needs assistance

Peter Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Tue May 19 07:52:57 MDT 2009

I know this is an MG list, but I hope someone out there can help another LBC
owner.
I just received a call from a fellow who recently purchased a spitfire.  He
lives out west drove the car to Florida.  He is currently in the North Ft
Meyers, FL area.  He has brake problems and is looking for a place to have
it looked at and repaired.  I'm on the VTR road assistance list, but am
located in the Tampa area.  Is there anyone in the Ft Meyers area who can
recommend a shop for him?  Any help is appreciated.
Pete