[Mgs] Time to brag a little...

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 10:27:03 MDT 2009

It's changed quite a bit. I've been with IBM for 29 years. Hard to believe.

Rick, congrats! Glad to hear your son was able to find a job in this economy. My son is finishing up his freshman year at the University
of Delaware. I feel like that's a major accomplishment! He's an environmental engineering major, so hopefully there will be something
for him when he's done in '12.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer