[Mgs] OT cool video utility

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Mon May 11 19:11:44 MDT 2009

For those video types - and I would guess engineering types out there,
friends of mine have been working for years on a really cool video
utility that allows you to make 3D images from objects on video.

I want one of these and thought some of you might also find it pretty cool.

I immediately imagined cool video of my car... and then imagined the
engineering/prototyping of design stuff for my car, mods etc.

For those into this sort of stuff... I think this falls into the
"seriously cool" category of techy stuff.

http://nextbigthingaward.com/videotrace.html

(... and yes, you can vote for them in the "next big thing" award, too,
if you so desire :-)

Eric