[Mgs] Report Wisconsin Auction

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat May 9 23:19:03 MDT 2009

FWIW, a brief report on the auction Sunday.

1988 Corvette automatic - $8500
Porsche 924 - $850...yup, 850.  Good condition too. Volks ver afrait ov
der Deutsche mechanische.

1968 MGB - $1300

1959 Bugeye - $2500  I might help work on this one after the body work
is completed.

That's all I know about the cars as I was helping the guy that bought
the Bugeye.

The Colt .44 Mag with 8" barrel and scope went for $750!

The deceased owner, apparently one of those eccentric mechanical
engineers like those on the list (teehee), bought great stuff and then
they sat.  Later, stricken with heart and diabetes problems he had a
friend drive him around in the cars every so often.  Sad story really.

Back to regular programming.

Dave W.