[Mgs] test

Aaron Whiteman awhitema at panix.com
Sun Mar 29 11:33:58 MST 2009

On Mar 29, 2009, at 10:13 AM, don wrote:

>> test

I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

Please don't post test messages to the list.

Yes, I'm getting all cranky, but if you can't find MG content to post,
then wait for somebody else that can.

It doesn't have to be "good" MG content.

For example, I would have posted this message:

"It's snowing here again, so I guess I should be happy that my MG has
been in somebody else's hands for nearly a year now.  For those people
that live in nicer climates, or have not given their car over to a
painter, how's the driving?  I do wish it would warm up, so the
painter can paint the car, and I can get the parts I have in my dining
room back where they belong."