[Mgs] Bargain Black Beauty (Sandblast Media)

mgmagnette at aol.com mgmagnette at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 14:22:43 MST 2009

If anyone is in New Hampshire or Massachusetts and wants to split a pallet of Black Beauty Coal Slag Sandblast Media, let me know.? I was buying this for like $7 per 50# bag, but apparently you can get it right at the plant in Bow NH for $2.58 if you buy 100 bags.? Thats an insane amount of coal slag, but maybe if some locals want to split it up it would be do-able?? Sorry cannot deliver...? unless you want to pay $7 a bag :)

-John