[Mgs] Flushing the cooling system?

Bob Howard mgbob at juno.com
Tue Mar 10 12:42:24 MST 2009

  "Premix" Prestone in this area of the USA is 50/50 mix. It costs about
10% less per gallon than 100% Prestone.  Why folks buy the premix puzzles
me, but one sees people leaving the stores with gallon jugs as often as
one sees them leaving with 100%.

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:37:06 +0200 "R. Martin Rogovein"
<rmort at bezeqint.net> writes:
> > > The question still stands, just how hot does it have to be
> > > to have an MGB in good condition boil over?
>
> Well, FWIW, I've driven my more or less stock 70 roadster up the >
Also, they only sell premixed coolant here, supposedly optimized for