[Mgs] Trans-ship me a gasket!

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Thu Mar 5 02:09:34 MST 2009

Charles & Peggy Robinson wrote:
>  I've been down with the flu for 2 weeks and don't know about this.
> What's up with this gasket?

I just bought one of these for my new, high-compression engine:

http://www.cambridgemotorsport.com/shop_image.cfm/image/608

I was quoted ridiculous shipping costs and was looking for assistance -
but Cometic came to the fore and managed to walk it down to the local
post office.  10 days and $US34 was acceptable (came securely packaged
in a BIG box) for an item costing $US94.

An expemsive head-gasket that I am hoping will be just the thing this
new, big nore, high-compression beast will need when it is being
thrashed around a race track!

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia