[Mgs] OT Question

Charles & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Wed Mar 4 20:43:41 MST 2009

Oh Boy!  Naw, I'm not gonna do it!  Er, well, maybe.....

I towed a non-overdrive MGB to all over new england from Texas and back
with the driveshaft connected, AS THE MANUAL SAYS YOU MAY.  Everyone
said I was lucky.  Riight.

   Now the same car has an overdrive tranny.  I'd disconnect the
driveshaft if I towed it any large distance again.  Prolly won't happen;
I no longer own the motorhome.

   CR