[Mgs] OT: Calling Lotus Elise owners

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Wed Mar 4 15:54:09 MST 2009

Dan DiBiase wrote:
> Are there owners on that forum? Or just enthusiasts?

Mostly enthusiasts (I would assume).  The guy who posted those
measurements for me has been a member of that forum since 2007 and he
said he measured by holding a rule up and eyeballing the curved
surface... which SUGGESTS he has a car available to him.

They certainly already knew about this car coming out to Australia.

But just so you know that this isn't ALL Off Topic... this whole thing
means that I get a trailer for the MG and a sister car that will
probably be used to highlight "the old and the new".  In keeping my
modification and maintenance budget rolling along this cannot be a bad
thing.

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia