[Mgs] setting jets in su's

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Tue Mar 3 13:33:29 MST 2009

I don't thik so.  He is using a fixed height for the jet and a fixed
height for the fuel level.  Nothing is said there about how the fuel
mixture is actually adjusted.  I suppose this quote was taken out of
context, so some information is missing.  For instance, for the
racing engine there may have been some dynomoter testing time to
select exactly the right needle to suite the application so the
mixture is correct when the jet is at the specified fixed
position.  I would like to know how he arived at the specified
dimension for jet height.