[Mgs] setting jets in su's

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 08:16:33 MST 2009

Correct.  For me, this has always had a more important impact than an absolute setting.  It establishes an EQUAL charge mixture between the carbs.  From that point forward, the jet heights should be adjusted by equal amounts until the correct summed charge mixture is achieved.  ...but you guys know that. :-)

rick