[Mgs] 2nd Annual EAA Air Show and Brit Car Show

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 26 19:20:30 MDT 2009

Saturday, August 1st will be our 2nd annual Brit Car Show to go along with our
6th annual EAA Air Show.  We should meet at our local British Car Clubhouse at
County E and Sand Pit Road, Oshkosh, WI or at the Planeview Truck Stop at HWY
26 and 41, Oshkosh at 1:00 and go to the show from there.
http://www.airventure.org/

Once again, my brother and I will supply the beer, soda and BBQ.  Just bring a
dish to pass, a lawnchair, a camera, sunscreen, a hat and ear protection.  We
will be on the east flightline and directly below the return path for the
show.

Those who were here last year will tell you that this was a very good place to
watch the show and a good time.

Please RSVP by July 25 so we know how much food and drink to buy.  This is a
family-friendly event, so bring your kids, too.  All are welcome and we always
plan on extras and last minute guests.

Larry Daniels

ladaniels at sbcglobal.net