[Mgs] Looking for LBC mechanic in North Bay

Ron Engelhardt hardt at sonic.net
Wed Jun 24 19:02:06 MDT 2009

She should try British European Motors in Rohnert Park. I think they
bought Waterloo drive trains a while back. They aren't cheap but they
are good and should be able to sort out her problems. She should also
consider joining our club, North Bay British Carclub (Nobbc). She can
send me an email at nobbc at sonic.net for more help or information.

Ron
58 MGA