[Mgs] MGA Oil leak rear main - possible solution??

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 02:10:26 MDT 2009

It's quite possible, but remember 3-main engines got PCV anyway in Feb 64 with
the 18GA, as the article implies.  Remember if it stops oil leaking out it may
well also be pulling other stuff in.

  My 3-main MGB had significant oil leaks originating from the rear main
  and both ends of the oil pan. Rather than pull the engine to measure
  and correct the scroll clearance and reinstall the straight cork
  seals, I decided to first install a PCV valve.