[Mgs] wiper blades

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Mon Jun 15 21:38:52 MDT 2009

Any suggestions on a good US source for 10" wiper blades? I suspect this
is a size I will no longer find locally (Montana). Checking Moss, the
prices are running about $16 each, more than twice what I would expect
and I would need three. Northwest Imports has a pack of 3 for a more
reasonable $21 but listed for 73-80 MGBs. I have a 1972 which apparently
uses a style for 1969-1972, assuming I have the right wiper arms  (my
72B came in pieces including quite a few different wiper arms). Or is a
73 that different that I can't use them? Alternately, I could buy a
larger wiper blade insert and cut it to fit, assuming width is
consistent with blades.

On a related note, I recall mail ordering blades from JC Whitneys 20
some years ago for my BGT and getting some ugly plastic ones that I
thought to gaudy to even use. But they are also longer blades (13"?),
maybe easier to find.

David Councill

67 BGT

72 B