[Mgs] Battery Options

Frankk frankk12 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 15 05:06:36 MDT 2009

After almost 12 years the 60 month Interstate battery on my 1980 LE finally
decided to retire. Since it has been so long since I replaced it I would like
to know if anyone has replaced the battery in their RBB lately and what you
would recommend? I need something that fits without modifying anything. In the
past I have had to modify a battery to get it into the battery holder.  The
Interstate served me well and I would get another one if they still provide
them for the B. Does anyone know the size, part number, etc?