[Mgs] Pertronix Flame Thrower distributor

Henri Lefebvre 71mgbgt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:45:31 MDT 2009

I sent a query to Pertronix regarding the mechanical advance.
Pertronix confirmed that the Flame Thrower distributor for MGB's has
the following mechanical advance curve:

Engine RPM        Advance, Crank Degrees

 600                    2 degrees
 710                    4
 820                    6
 940                    8