[Mgs] MGB Rear Shock Conversation Kit

Bert Palte palte at gmx.net
Sun Jun 7 03:24:22 MDT 2009

FWIW, I once converted a friend's MGB with a SPAX conversion kit,
back in 1987 or 1988 or so, just briefly before I acquired an MGB myself.

As simple as it was, it was an extremely poor fit.
The brackets were not flat, because the heat from welding had taken its toll.
needed rework to fit.
I certainly do not want them on my own MGB, where the suspension
works fine with new (not rebuilt)
shocks.

Bert