[Mgs] MGB Pushrod and lifter lengths

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Thu Jul 23 16:23:58 MDT 2009

Does anyone have handy the lengths of the two different pushrods and
lifters (early and late) for MGB?

We're making progress on putting the motor back together. I think that
the pushrods are the only thing left for inside the motor, though I'm
seriously looking at going to a megasquirt for crankfire ignition
timing.

First estimate is that between the aluminum head, flywheel, backing
plate and the lighter starter I'll save 50lbs off the motor. With the
HP supercharger and the Replika Maschinen ported aluminum head, I'm
hoping for over 100hp to the ground.