[Mgs] MGB Windscreen

Ed Woods fogbro1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 07:56:06 MDT 2009

Bob and List,

Windscreen is on the '72, but not w/o a Herculean struggle by 3 of us! I
still don't know how we got the upper bolts started. A pair of forceps
between the dash and body worked to start the upper bolt on the right hand
side. I lay on my back, under the dash, seat removed, to start the upper
driver's side bolt. What a chore.

I think I'm now only a brake bleed, assorted lenses, and a set of wiper
blades away from being roadworthy.

This car has fought hard to remain at rest in my garage for another three
years, but is finally giving ground, reluctantly.

Ed Woods