[Mgs] [MG-MGB] The Next Task - High Idle

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 06:07:37 MDT 2009

Well, I lowered the idle by simply adjusting the idle screw. I need to check the auto choke (water choke on my car)
but at least it's a little more drivable now.

So I have about 1/2 tank of gas in the car - from 3 years ago! I don't really have the facility to drain it, so I am wondering
if I should just add more (fresh) gas to fill it, or should I use some sort of additive? Dry gas? I don't really want to do any
tuning until I have the old gas mostly used up.

Some video of my sons driving the car - http://dans76b.blogspot.com/   They enjoyed it!

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer