[Mgs] MGB transmission

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Thu Jul 16 13:52:35 MDT 2009

The value of the standard transmission is minimal. I have seen them
offered for as much as $50 but I got mine for free from someone who also
wanted to get it out of his garage at the same time I happened to be
travelling in that area. Now it is in my son's garage until I can get to
it.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B