[Mgs] Related to No Start Condition....

Matt Trebelhorn matt.lists at trebelhorn.com
Sun Jul 12 18:47:41 MDT 2009

The original ground strap on my '70 was located at one of the front
motor mounts.  I added a ground strap that goes from the body side of
the right front motor mount to the upper bolt holding the starter in
place.  I know for sure that the starter motor is grounded!

Fixing the grounds is always a good idea, and you can't over-ground
anything, that's for sure.

Good luck tracking it down
Matt