[Mgs] MGB GT For Sale

Steve temporarilyoffline at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:20:58 MDT 2009

There is a bolt-on axle MGB GT CB for sale in La Plata, MD.  I'm not
affiliated with the seller in any way and personally don't want to do
business with him.  Its some old coot that is going out of business
and is really disenfranchised about selling the car.  He wants 300 for
the car, its complete and has no title.

Doesn't appear to be anything spectacular and has sat for over a year
that I know of without being started/moved.

The top side of the body looks to be in good condition.

I'm posting this because he wants to just give it to the crusher.  I
offered him $400 for it but he was to busy grumbling to accept it.  I
already have 2 GTs and I only want the rear axles.

If you are in need of a new baby, let me know and I'll put you in
touch with him.

If you have bolt on running gear from a GT I'm interested.