[Mgs] AOL and Team.Net

Aeseeyou at aol.com Aeseeyou at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 17:01:06 MDT 2009

Hey....
Wait a cotton pickin' moment! All I'm getting is a bunch of stuff addressed
 to aol.com members--But nothing that says its actually from or about:
_mgs at autox.team.net_ (mailto:mgs at autox.team.net)  ...? To me this  indicates
that the "Thinga-ma-job is still not working correctly.  So what  I've done is
manually written: _mgs at autox.team.net_ (mailto:mgs at autox.team.net)  in the
address box  so lets see what happens now...OK? Oh yeah plus I've done it all
in an Arial 10  plain text format.
Albert Escalante 1977 MGB
Port Hueneme, CA
Earlier....
In a message dated 7/10/2009 3:35:29 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,