[Mgs] I'm back, plus a question

James Donoghue jayadonoghue at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:42:08 MDT 2009

Thanks, Dan and Hans. The car is really running strong. Either I really
needed to clean out the fuel filter or I'd forgotten what a kick she is to
drive. I did stick an additive in the tank to prevent gloppy gas - can't
remember the name - and maybe that gives a boost.

On another matter, has anyone seen a discussion string about being unable to
get the MG list on AOL? It suddenly started up after, I then realized, I
hadn't seen any MG list mail for a while. That string is really picking up a
head of steam, but I get none of that here at gmail where I opened a new
account, and nothing I write here shows up there. I even wrote that list,
whoever they are, about this weirdness, and my own email didn't show up
there or here. I think Rod Serling is right around the corner, making snide
comments about my pathetic attempts to communucation.

Going home soon and putting new rebound straps on my rear axle, replacing
the old straps that tore like tissue. Kelvin swears these are much better
now.

Cheers,

Jay
72 MGB-GT