[Mgs] OFF TOPIC - COMPUTERS

Steve temporarilyoffline at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 08:02:55 MDT 2009

Neither really matter.  For quickest startup, you want to disable as
many start up programs as you can.  Run
"MSCONFIG" from start:run, click on the "Startup" tab and disable
anything you recognize as not needing.

Technically you can disable anything in the list as it will "check in"
on your next reboot and ask if everything is alright.

If there is something you don't recognize, google it and people will
be talking about it.

- Steve