[Mgs] source for B mats and carpets?

Tuck Southworth tsouthworth70 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 06:29:00 MDT 2009

Don,

I did the interior of my 70 B about 8 years ago and bought almost everything
from Brit-Tec.  I know they are a Moss reseller but their carpet kit was very
high quality, easy to install and still looks good after 8 years.

And if you call them you talk to the owner who seems only to happy to work
with you.

Tuck