[Mgs] RV8 For Sale in U.S.A.

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Tue Jan 27 14:05:56 MST 2009

Dan DiBiase wrote:
> All right, all right, let's not start with a battery of OT jokes here. Let's try and stick to current topics about MGs instead of alternating back
> and forth. I know we all need an outlet for these types of things, but let's not regenerate all of the OT posts of the past.....

Yeah, what bright spark took it OT in the first place!

Oh, that might be me.

Anyway, speaking RV8... I will crawl all over the one at my friend's
place this weekend post post some photos for you all to see.  They are a
lovely and comfortable cruising car, but with some quirks (like I find
the had some issues jamming in those big, plush leather seats so that I
felt "offset" to the steering wheel when sitting in the driver's seat).

Eric