[Mgs] RV8 For Sale in U.S.A.

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Tue Jan 27 07:12:02 MST 2009

Dan DiBiase wrote:
> A Tesla? Cool.... I'm sure he'll let you drive it when it comes, right?
> Would be interested in your comments on it (OT, of course)....

Well the chances are the only place it will be allowed to be driven for
a while is the racetrack so you never know (but would you let me drive
your brand new $130,000 car around a racetrack???)   :-)

He is thinking of driving it around for a while in America to make sure
it is OK before shipping it out.  The warranty might be a problem in
Australia and like his Stemme motorglider he might have to ship it back
to the country of origin for any major repairs (although like the Lambo,
they said they could probably fly mechanics out with spare parts).

What a hassle... I keep trying to convince him to get an MGB!

Eric