[Mgs] RV8 For Sale in U.S.A.

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Tue Jan 27 05:43:22 MST 2009

kgrowler at aol.com wrote:
> It's right-hand drive. It was originally a Japanese market car which ended up in the Cayman Islands where Tom bought it after it was damaged in Hurricane Ivan. He then did a very thorough restoration on the car completing it in Fall 2007.

My mechanic has another one for sale at his shop.  He always seems to
have one there every few months.

At the price yours is advertised at with the dollar the way it is,  it
might almost be worth it to by from here for about $35000 Aussie dollars
and ship it over - if you could get it licensed there.

If you have the need/want and dollars for it.

Hell, my boss has bought himself a Tesla (being built right now and
available in March), so some people spend money on their hobby!  Yes, it
should be the first one into Australia, I think... and then starts the
fight to have it road-registered here (sort of like an RV8 in America)!

Eric