[Mgs] [Mgb-v8] Name change

Murray Arundell arundell at ghs.com.au
Mon Jan 26 02:31:20 MST 2009

Can tell you from personal experience (I spend a lot of time there)
that there are lots of MG Roewe on the road in China.  From the ZT to
the ZR even an all wheel drive version called the MG3.  So there is
plenty happening.  Its just that the TF is not a priority although it
is being marketed and orders taken for it.  BTW my experience is not
limited to Beijing and Shanghai.  I travel frequently to central and
north west China and the MGs are all there too.

Murray Arundell
Brisbane Aus