[Mgs] Trans drain plug leak

Ron Engelhardt hardt at sonic.net
Mon Jan 19 10:56:01 MST 2009

If the threads are buggered, most auto supply places sell rubber
(neoprene?) squeeze plugs usually used for oil pans that should stop the
leak. It has rubber between metal plates and when tightened the rubber
bulges out to seal. I've never had to use one but I know people who have
with success.

Ron
58 MGA