[Mgs] Oil Article

Charles & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Wed Jan 14 18:22:20 MST 2009

   I've lost track of the number of engines I've rebuilt and put back on
the road with never a premature failure of any component therein.  I've
never changed the oil and filter after a 30 minute break in.  I've never
changed the oil & filter after the first 500 miles either.  I've always
done it after the first 1,000 miles.  Good gravy, in the old days you'd
take a new car back to change out the "break-in" oil at 1,000 miles.  I
figure the guys at Moss must have invested in oil company stock. (BG)

   CR