[Mgs] Miata rear end

Steve temporarilyoffline at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 09:47:53 MST 2009

There are two guys that have started it, neither are finished.  Keith Tanner
is on MGExperience.net and has a blog site with details of his project MGB
GT and links to the other guy.  I can't remember Keith's site or I'd post it
direct.  If you can't find it Barrie, let me know and I'll go and dig on
MGE.

Anything can be done, go for it.