[Mgs] List Down?

Eugene Balinski eugeneb at nni.com
Thu Jan 8 14:40:42 MST 2009

Worcester is pronounced Woostah  or sometimes Woostahs.
Dorchester is Dooahchester.

  Also, remember in Massachusetts, you have the rule of the
"Conservation of the letter "R".   When you loose an R, you
must add one somewhere else.  As an example, the word "Car"
is pronounced "Cah" or "Caah".  You lost an "R".
 Conversely, the work "Pizza" is pronounced "Peetszer"  you
gain an "R" at the end.  The R is conserved.

Take the Caah, and go get the peetzer - and pick up some
tonic on the way back.....

Safety Fast,

  Gene Balinski

80 B