[Mgs] Common Language

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 8 12:20:13 MST 2009

All of the above are part of the Indo-European family of languages, along
with many, many others...

But an attempt to parse the relationships could fill volumes (and has).
Meanwhile, this mildly interesting but off-topic discussion has done nothing
to incentivize me into getting the B's engine back together...

Anyone have anything amusing to say on the subject of, say, camshafts?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149