[Mgs] Common Language

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Wed Jan 7 12:54:12 MST 2009

Larry,

You miss the bit about speaking ENGLISH.  The "z" and is old
fashioned and UK moved from that after the Yanks got the French to
help them in the war of Independence.   As for the "y", the tyre was
invented by a Brit (Scotsman Dunlop) so whatever he called it (tyre)
is what it is !!!   - All the roots of English go back hundreds if
not thousands of years and it is difficult to get credence as a
language shaper after only a couple of centuries.

Also said with tongue in cheek....but hands over jewels as well.