[Mgs] Common Language

R. Martin Rogovein rmort at bezeqint.net
Wed Jan 7 10:04:55 MST 2009

Hey, that ain't too far from New Ulm, prounounced Nwullum.

Upon discovering that Miles Black, the famous phrenologist
from Yorkshire was going to take up yodeling to lonely goats
in Bali, James White decided to balance four planks of wood
on a beer keg and call it an abstract work of art in the style
of a famous fourteenth-century architect, just going to prove
that people will read any old garbage if they think there will
be a good pun at the end of it.