[Mgs] OT : Tesla - in the flesh!!

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Sat Feb 28 00:49:19 MST 2009

Sheesh, step away from the computer and...

I love the Tesla for the technology.  I love it for its looks.  I love
it because it gets off the line FAST (I love FAST).  I love it because
an electric car immediately makes people think about climate change and
environmental issues - and as long as people are thinking about this
stuff (unless their minds are too far closed to open) they will be
thinking about what they might do to lessen (or at least not hasten) the
destruction.

I love the Tesla because it is cool and because I have now been promised
to be one of the first to drive one in Australia  and despite loving a
40+ year old car, I also love shiny new stuff.

If the Tesla uses pollution causing sources of energy - then we will
just have to create non-polluting sources of energy!

You ain't gonna spoil my fun!

:-)

Eric