[Mgs] OT : Tesla - in the flesh!!

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Fri Feb 27 20:30:20 MST 2009

<<Seems I fit at least 7 in my '71 Capri in college...>>

In '73 (I think) my G.F. had the V-6 version I needed
to borrow it one evening and her 'condition' was that I
had to take her and her girl friends to this "hot spot
tavern"!!!  Me being the 'polite & generous' dude (at the
time<G>) agreed (I already had the car) QUICKLY !!!

I knew some of her girl friends<G>!!!  WOW is lame<G>.

Turned out there where EIGHT of them !!!!

One of my more 'enjoyable' drives !!!!  LOL

Anon