[Mgs] OT : Tesla - in the flesh!!

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 27 10:31:48 MST 2009

Well, not ALL electric power plants are coal-fired (not even in Texas). With
a mix of hydro, natural gas, coal and wind, like we have in CA, at least you
can claim that SOME of the energy powering your car isn't fossil fuel
sourced, or carbon generating. Which you can't say for gas or diesel
vehicles.

It would be even better if the emissions standards for power plants were as
stringent as they are for automobiles, which is not remotely the case...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149