[Mgs] Trans-ship me a gasket!

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Fri Feb 27 06:38:10 MST 2009

Eric Erickson wrote:

> Thanks all - and for the offers "off list".

My lovely Cometic MLS (Multi Layer Steel) head gasket has arrived in
Australia.  After some nice chat with the people at Cometic they helped
me out with shipping (my biggest worry).  They got it down to the post
office and I got it in ten days for just $US34.00 postage.  Very helpful
and lovely to talk to.  I would certainly do business with them again.

I waited until it got here and I saw the shipping cost before telling
anyone - I did not know in advance... I just said "do you best) and
hence why I didn't mention this earlier here

Once again, thank you all for your on and off list offers of assistance.

I really, really hope the thing fits now   :-)

Eric