[Mgs] Unleaded fuel and Cylinder Head

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Wed Feb 25 14:43:22 MST 2009

Well, if you are inclined to use an additive, none of them are
free.  Summit Racing shows the Redline additive at $7.95 to treat 20
gallons.  Plus, if you believe that lead has a long lasting effect,
then I imagine you could use it for a while and then either stop or
cut back on the amount.  Of course, you would have to decide how much
of an environmental sin you would be committing.